Saturday, June 11, 2011

belated birthday cards free

images free belated birthday e cards belated birthday cards free. Belated Birthday Scraps
  • Belated Birthday Scraps



  • redelite
    08-27 05:18 PM
    haha, good to know I'm not the only one.. and Thanks guys! :D





    wallpaper Belated Birthday Scraps belated birthday cards free. Play / Pause Happy Belated
  • Play / Pause Happy Belated



  • caond
    05-07 11:29 AM
    I did read the CFR before posting my previous reply. The passage above does not define what may be construed as a transfer; it merely describes the process.

    How did you move from U. of colorado to VCU?



    After I graduated in UC, I applied the postdoc in VCU (Aug/2007). My J1 visa is still J1-student, sponsored by UC, but they added "Academic Training" on it. It will be expired on July/2010.

    Now I am applying for J1-scholar, sponsored by VCU to continue my project until 2013. And as you can see, they (VCU advisors) said the 12-month bar applied for my case. I dont know if they already cared about the exception.

    As you advised to me, I will discuss with them about this case is "transfer/change category from J1-student to J1-scholar" not "new program" so the exception is applicable for my case. Is that right?

    Thanks a ton again. I truly appreciate your help.
    Cao





    belated birthday cards free. Profile free belated workers
  • Profile free belated workers



  • GIDOC
    07-14 06:24 PM
    I think you should go ahead and apply as your lawyer is suggesting. You do not have anything to lose with this.





    2011 Play / Pause Happy Belated belated birthday cards free. Belated Birthday Scraps
  • Belated Birthday Scraps



  • saibaba
    12-18 02:52 PM
    Hi guys,
    I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?

    My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....

    I wonder what is happening....

    sorry to ask you but where wld I track all these LUD's in the case status online website?



    more...


    belated birthday cards free. free greeting cards
  • free greeting cards



  • asiehouston
    09-08 10:58 AM
    Ok.. I spoke to the USCIS customer service. They want me to refile I -131 either e-file or paper based and send the original (wrong picture AP) along with it and also all the supporting documents (passport copies, etc)

    What a pain....





    belated birthday cards free. elated birthday e cards
  • elated birthday e cards



  • vamsi_poondla
    01-20 11:56 PM
    I wrote two copies of handwritten letters. I will mail them tomorrow. Now I can bash all fence sitters with no guilt :-) Kidding.

    Folks, please resolve to write the letter at least today Dr. MLK's Birthday. He fought for civil rights and we are fighting for human rights...well not really but still a serious issue for over half million future Americans (or parents of Americans)



    more...


    belated birthday cards free. free belated birthday cards
  • free belated birthday cards



  • TheCanadian
    01-02 12:09 AM
    I think we should have a Flash 5 AS1 contest for nostalgic purposes.





    2010 Profile free belated workers belated birthday cards free. free belated birthday e cards
  • free belated birthday e cards



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 03:19 PM
    I don't know, you tell me!
    Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?



    more...


    belated birthday cards free. More free belated birthday e
  • More free belated birthday e



  • doubleyou
    05-18 03:30 PM
    Rvendra, Looks like we are in the same boat.

    1)Did you check with the Ombudsman too?

    2)I believe that there is a no to call the FBI and verify, Does any body know it and tried it?





    hair Belated Birthday Scraps belated birthday cards free. elated birthday ecard
  • elated birthday ecard



  • mayitbesoon
    02-04 12:44 PM
    My husband's I-140 is pending at TSC receipt date Dec 07. The processing date is in Jan 2008. how can we enquire why his I-140 is still pending. no LUD what so ever.

    Contacted his HR. they say, they are waiting for reply from law firm.

    Other than form 7001 that needs employer signature, are there any ways to enquire into the delay?.
    Thanks.



    more...


    belated birthday cards free. free belated birthday cards
  • free belated birthday cards



  • desiin_va
    04-23 01:23 PM
    This email is useless as nowhere in the email the alien's name is mentioned.
    In USCIS website you only have the option to add a case with the receipt number. They don't verify whether this case belongs to you or not.
    If your company/attorney gives you a receipt # that belongs to another person�s I-140 application, still you will get this email.

    The only option you have is to request for a copy of I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA.

    I agree, the email response is no help.
    Can you please elaborate on how to request copy I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA?





    hot free greeting cards belated birthday cards free. Belated Birthday Verses, Poems
  • Belated Birthday Verses, Poems



  • Almond
    07-04 06:50 PM
    Firstly, congrats!! BTW, when did you get the fingerprinting completed in your case? Want to get an idea as to how fast the whole process was done. Lets hope it is this way when our turn comes ;)


    All the info on his case is in his sig.



    more...


    house best irthday cards free email belated birthday cards free. elated birthday cards free.
  • elated birthday cards free.



  • harsh
    12-22 09:55 AM
    Any other bama residents? I am sure there are more people stuck in retro in alabama. Signup other alabama residents...





    tattoo elated birthday e cards belated birthday cards free. More elated birthday free
  • More elated birthday free



  • indiancitizen77
    09-27 09:00 PM
    My lawyer had also said the same thing. You can get an extension of H based on your husbands approved I140.
    Njdude26, Was the H extension your attorney mentioned for H4 or H1. Did the attorney elaborate any precedents for H1 extensions based on an approved I-140? Thanks



    more...


    pictures free belated birthday cards belated birthday cards free. BELATED BIRTHDAY CARDS free
  • BELATED BIRTHDAY CARDS free



  • yjprakash
    10-20 04:08 PM
    Can someone also share the NSC fax number please?

    Here is the fax number for NSC 4022196344





    dresses Belated Birthday Verses, Poems belated birthday cards free. best irthday cards for free
  • best irthday cards for free



  • Steve Mitchell
    October 24th, 2003, 12:18 PM
    What makes that image work is the color combination and the textures. Particularly the contrasting textures and the very diffrent white textures that look like bright lights. I'd give this an even higher score if the entire circle of the dandelion had been in the frame instead of only a portion. I think that would have really set it off.

    I like 'em both. Like Steve, I think the dandelion is surreal and "way cool". But I do have a question with the ruins photo. I'd like to kinda turn this members' critique back on you, if you don't mind. Maybe I can learn something...hopefully this isn't out of line in this forum....if so, my apologies to all.

    Initially, I really like the photo, and as I stare at it longer I see more and more reason to like it. At first the greenery seems part of the ruins, but as my eyes hold on it for a moment, the green soon pops out into a more 3D presentation. The colors, the composition, the uniqueness....all is very appealing...and I don't know why.

    But.....here is the question....what "makes" this shot? Let me clarify...I am an engineer and my left lobe tends to see in the B&W and straight lines of life. The artsy stuff doesn't come easily for me. When I see something that is right, I know it. It's just difficult for me to arrange something to be right or to see the perfect image inside a lot of clutter. I'm convinced that I would have gone right past this one if you hadn't pointed it out to me with this posting.

    Bottom line.....this photo....what I'd like you to do is to critique your own work. Tell us (me, in particular) what makes this such a good shot? What elements bring this frame together? What do you particularly like about this shot? What would you change or do differently? Help me to "see" why I like this photo. What "makes" this shot?

    Other Dphoto pro's.....same questions. WHAT are the elements work so well here? WHY is this a good shot?



    more...


    makeup More free belated birthday e belated birthday cards free. best irthday cards free email
  • best irthday cards free email



  • gcpool
    08-30 01:48 PM
    The USCIS looks at the EAD eligibility option. And that option is there as I-485 applicant. (also this is a must field on the EAD application online where as the visa status is not)

    But on the current visa status there is no option saying that you are an adjustee and so the CS person (She was not sure) said that visa status considered is the last applied visa status. So if you were on H1B its better to put H1B. I also saw this on a website somewhere.





    girlfriend More elated birthday free belated birthday cards free. happy elated birthday ecards
  • happy elated birthday ecards



  • umangini
    04-13 07:23 PM
    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks





    hairstyles free belated birthday cards belated birthday cards free. More free belated birthday e
  • More free belated birthday e



  • perm2gc
    02-05 06:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks
    The Best Place is USMLE forums or your own network.

    good luck





    sg72
    09-29 12:42 PM
    My case is totally different. We applied on July 2nd and my wife got her EAD last week but my EAD not yet approved. Is it normal?





    gauravster
    10-04 03:18 PM
    1. Liquidity is definitely an issue with 401k. It is not easy to withdraw. However, in certain cases you can withdraw the money claiming hardship though it should be avoided (401khelpcenter.com - Hardship Withdrawals Give Access to Your 401k Savings, But at a Cost (http://www.401khelpcenter.com/401k_education/hardship_withdrawal_article.html)).

    2. Apart from hardship, I would typically max out in these. One not only saves on taxes (federal, fica, ss, state taxes etc. about 30+%) but one may have employer match as well. Also different employers might have different options for investments.

    3. For withdrawal, there is a 10% penalty and these get added to your annual income that year. So if you plan to go to India, you can choose to withdraw in years when you are firmly a Indian resident and have no other US income. As such your tax liability would be less (maybe zero if you withdraw across several years) you might only have to pay 10% penalty (as against 30+% you pay on taxes now). If there is an employer match, you might be getting additional 25-100% just to invest.

    4. Loans from 401k. They do charge a small interest, but that typically gets added to your account. So effectively you are paying interest to yourself.

    But liquidity is a serious issue and you need money you might consider this a problem. Even then, if there is employer match there is a good reason to still invest at least as much as needed for the maximum possible employer match.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment