Wednesday, June 15, 2011

egocentric






silent and calm
normalcy is a feeling
ticking like a bomb





ill wait in patience
as shadows draw near
keep my location




tingling in my spine
unrest in my mind
as i count down the time




full color emerge
there is no escape
infinite electric surge




stare into the light
as i look deeper
my addicted sight




becoming a hollow shell
nothing to provide
i will let in hell




my last sanity
in the palm of my hands
goodbye fantasy




hell is taking hold
we fight for control
but i have to let go




newly acquired body
no more resistance
ive become somebody




spotlight control
stark contrast
free of soul




everyone stare
you want to be me
but i dont care




new found power galore
as i reach down
you want more




immortalized symbol
i have become
the deed is done


text ed
model zr
art director julien hakym

No comments:

Post a Comment