Friday, June 24, 2011

orkut logo png

images quotes for orkut profile. orkut logo png. New+orkut+logo nike logo png.
  • New+orkut+logo nike logo png.

  • s416504
    10-11 03:47 PM
    I recently filed 3 year H1B extention and My lawyer asked me following list of things ...
    a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
    b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
    c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
    d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
    e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
    f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
    g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.

    That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
    So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..

    Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
    I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.

    I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.

    wallpaper New+orkut+logo nike logo png. orkut logo png. WordPress India Logo
  • WordPress India Logo

  • calgirl
    08-07 09:14 PM
    Infopass should be able to get you NC info. It just depends on the IO officer there.
    I had Infopass appointment at San Jose yesterday and the IO officer was very sweet. She told me my NC status.

    Nebraska is not actively processing India EB2 cases.
    Texas - we have no idea what they are processing on .RD/ND//PD.. God knows.. Its random most probably.

    Ideally, if NC has been pending for more than 6 months they should not from approving 485. Again this is luck. !!

    Hope this helps..

    I had an infopass appointment at San Francisco today to inquire about my name check. I am a July 2007 485 filer. PD March 2006, I140 - May 2006, 485 RD- July 27, 2007 and ND- Aug 27, 2007.

    The agent said that they dont hold cases for name check any more since April 2008 and cannot tell what is the status of the name check. I also inquired about my 485 case and she said pointing to the Notice Date of my 485 not the Receipt DATE, that currently Nebraska is processing Aug 10th cases.

    I wanted to know from you whether there is any other way to get the info about name check and whether the processing is based on Reciept date or notice date?

    Any idea?



    orkut logo png. tattoo New+orkut+logo nike
  • tattoo New+orkut+logo nike

  • chanduv23
    12-24 02:25 PM
    Please post your own blog sites here if you have written articles about immigration and have any videos, cartoons, PSA etc....

    2011 WordPress India Logo orkut logo png. -orkut-logo-square.png
  • -orkut-logo-square.png

  • onemorecame
    11-27 02:37 PM
    It doesn't work anymore


    orkut logo png. orkut logo font. lego logo
  • orkut logo font. lego logo

  • senthil1
    07-26 10:04 AM
    I am not sure about changing H4 to F1 as F1 is dual intent visa. I am sure mostly your wife's F1 will be rejected at Consulate as her spouse is staying here but I am not sure about changing status from H4
    to F1 here.
    If you accept that you are taking some risk then it is fine. Sometimes all the 4 options may work against you. Also if your wife comes here within a few months then it may be ok. But if it takes 1 year or more then your company Lawyer is correct. Take advise of second lawyer

    Also I did not hear anything about option 2.That is mainly for those who were out of status for less than 6 months
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.

    Anyway, I need advice/conformation

    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife’s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife’s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!

    orkut logo png. wii 2. wii 2 logo
  • wii 2. wii 2 logo

  • a_yaja
    04-02 08:33 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    On a separate piece of paper, this is exactly what I entered:
    "Pending adjustment of status petition. Lengthy adjustment and the need to visit family from time to time."

    I self filed for AP for my spouse and myself and we got it approved without any problem.


    orkut logo png. netvous,logo,square. PNG ICO
  • netvous,logo,square. PNG ICO

  • eb3retro
    04-01 09:12 AM
    Thanks all for your help and great inputs. IV has helped me a lot.

    I wish you all the best ...

    TKs, GG

    Congrats greenguru. enjoy. i am still waiting to see one eb3 485 approval atleast and am yet to see one atleast for the past 2-3 years..even PD back to 2001. i didnt see a single approval in eb3 category for india.

    2010 tattoo New+orkut+logo nike orkut logo png. quotes for orkut profile.
  • quotes for orkut profile.

  • twingy
    10-04 03:51 AM
    Is there and on going class action lawsuit? and if there is where can I get info to join. I filed for a k3 visa a year and 110 days ago. Till this day USCIS still wont approve my applications because they say that we are stuck in bacgkroud checks. I dont understand how people that field way after me already have their spouse here while I have been waiting for over a year and we still dont have the NOA2. What can I do, where can I joint o get help. Is there a class action going on for this?


    orkut logo png. Add this icon to : Png File
  • Add this icon to : Png File

  • sankar_203
    08-04 02:51 PM

    I started working for my employer last year on H1b. I've also singed employee agreement contract which stated to work for my employer for a period of 1 year (2080 hrs). It also states that in case of improper termination of the contract, the employee is reponsible for the damages caused.

    My employer is based in Texas and I am working in california.

    After working for my employer for a client about 6 months, I've got an offer from the same client for a permanent position and that I need to transfer my h1 inorder to accept the offer.I transfered my H1.

    Since then my employer is trying to scare me with notices through mails. My friends has told me not to accept either mail/phone from my employer. My employer tried to reach me several times through mail/email/phone but couldn't.

    Recently one of my room mates accepted a letter from an unknown person (through my employer's advocate) without my knowledge. The mail is a NOT legal notice but a printed document stating the breach of employee agreement handed by a person.

    The letter stated the same thing which is present in the employee agreement that in case of improper termination, the employee has to pay for the damages. The damages in the letter include the damages over $10,000 incurred by my employer as a result of the termination of contract.

    It has also stated in case I do not pay for the damamges, my employer has no choice but to persue with the arbitration method of resolving this issue.

    The same thing I shared with few of my friends and I had mixed responses. One was insisting to pay for the damages in order for a smooth transition. The other has told me to post in this forum to get valuable advice from the members.

    Another friend has told me not to bother as my employer also breached the general labour acts such as not paying for me while on bench, taking fees for the filing of h1,not paying for the medical insurance (as stated in the employment agreement). I dont know how to proceed in this regard.

    I've the following queries it would be great if I could get some answers/discussions/advice on the same.

    1. Is my employer really trying to scare me so that I can pay them for the damamges?
    May be
    2. Or is my employer completely confident about the breach of agreement and indeed heading for legal action?
    May be
    3. If so how would I approach from here?
    Consulting with an attorney
    4. Has anybody similar experiences with their employers?
    yes me and my friend did
    5. Is it advisable to send any such letters (as my employer did) stating the breach of agreement by my employer (such as not paying while on bench etc) ?
    Not at all advisable..patience is virtue in this matter..
    6. Should I wait till I get any legal notices from my employer? (I am very much scared about this and I should'nt regret in future that I didn't react to it).
    Need him up or go to his office(i recommend this) because we sound different over the phone..try to talk him/her out on this matter..he violated some labor rules, it doesn't mean he/she cannot come after u on this matter..court and labor department are two separate issues..any evidence against him/her can only be used by the discretion of judge..there are several loop holes in this contract experience i have only got to know a few of them..don't be scared..coz that doesn't help u..finally sorry to tell that i am not able to help you in giving a straight answer..but please do contact a legal attorney in this matter..just consult him/her and get their first hand opinion..also talk to ur employer face to face(if possible) and tell him/her u made few mistakes and i have done one mistake..tell them to get it over with..if u run away from him, he/she thinks ur scared and will try to scare u more..lastly please do not lose ur control by threating / abusing with emails or voice mails or any of that kind..coz that can be used against u inspite of his/her mistake..

    Good luck..keep us posted..btw when ur working in calif..which state tax ur paying..was it calif or texas??

    hair -orkut-logo-square.png orkut logo png. we decided the orkut logo
  • we decided the orkut logo

  • GotGC??
    03-09 03:03 PM
    Some EB3 for India/China/Row would be in IT, but I bet a vast majority of EB3 from other countries, especially Mehico, is not IT related.

    As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward


    orkut logo png. Add this icon to : Png File
  • Add this icon to : Png File

  • lazycis
    04-17 04:51 PM

    hot orkut logo font. lego logo orkut logo png. on the Orkut icon and and
  • on the Orkut icon and and

  • cbpds
    04-07 02:18 PM
    Hope the may bulletin is published by tommorow as Obama has threatened to veto any stop gap bill

    Obama vows to veto short-term bill - Washington Times (


    house (File:Orkut Color.png orkut logo png. LOGO.png
  • LOGO.png

  • smuggymba
    08-10 08:48 AM

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice


    We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.

    tattoo wii 2. wii 2 logo orkut logo png. reddit logo Icon
  • reddit logo Icon

  • dartkid31
    05-18 12:13 AM
    I think you are getting slightly confused here. The thing under discussion in this thread has always existed as a clause in the bill and is nothing new. The F4 is a separate provision which was struck down today. The 3 year for STEM provision still exists separate. Please have a look at the details of the bill. It should be available somewhere on this website.

    Has there already been a vote to kill F4? If so, do you know what the amendment nummber is? Thanks.


    pictures netvous,logo,square. PNG ICO orkut logo png. Wordpress Icon. Wordpress Icon
  • Wordpress Icon. Wordpress Icon

  • velan
    05-10 08:28 AM
    Why don't we have this kind of events on week end? Many people will be able to attend and share their ideas.

    dresses on the Orkut icon and and orkut logo png. opera_logo
  • opera_logo

  • pd_recapturing
    02-27 08:47 AM
    180 days are counted from RD of I-485 but its safer to count it from notice date to avoind any issues.


    makeup Add this icon to : Png File orkut logo png. (File:Orkut Color.png
  • (File:Orkut Color.png

  • monikainusa
    03-25 12:41 PM
    Hello Memebers,
    As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.


    girlfriend reddit logo Icon orkut logo png. logo+png
  • logo+png

  • suratvoice
    12-17 11:59 AM
    What does career progression mean ?

    Moving from Senior Programmer Analyst > program manager.

    This is a very gray area.

    Thats the problem, I read a quote somewhere that the Ac-21 is designed to be vague so that there is a lot of leeway - if it was specific then it would be too limiting.

    but since there is hardly any precedent, new people are worried. now this is also on an off chance that there will be an RFE, based on what i read, there might not even be an RFE. i see that you have PMP, so do I, maybe thats one of the reasons i got this job...

    so the question remains... is career progression
    programmer/ software engineer/ software developer/ programmer analyst

    project manager/ program manager/ product manager


    We know that it is logical that as a person gets senior, more responsibilities are put on. some prefer to stay on the hard core technical side but some prefer not to.. nothing wrong with either approaches.

    experts/attorneys/experienced people.. your opinion??

    hairstyles Add this icon to : Png File orkut logo png. images american idol logo png.
  • images american idol logo png.

  • senk1s
    10-12 11:25 PM
    call uscis - as per the listen in conference call (cis ombudsman) if the date displayed is after your mail carrier date

    I know 2 of my friends Jul2 didnt get anything ... one more july 16 - just got the checks cashed today

    04-20 04:32 PM
    I am also going to India and will be attending appearing for interview at Chennai consulate. I wanted to use AP, but I-140 which was filed on Feb 2007 at NSC is still pending.

    Indian consulates do not check the details in PIMS in advance, unlike some consulates in Mexico and Canada. I have written to Chennai consulate and they said they wouldn�t verify my information until I appear for interview in person. I wonder why different consulates have different policies.

    But according to, PIMS system is more comprehensive now and should have more people in it (as communicated by USCIS to ALIA)

    06-15 02:52 PM
    Given below are my case details.

    Paper Based – Sent to Phoenix Lockbox, rerouted to CSC

    Mailed Date : May 18th
    Delivered Date : May 19th
    Received Date : May 20th
    Notice Date : June 1st
    1st SLUD : June 2nd
    2nd SLUD : June 9th
    3rd SLUD : June 10th
    4th SLUD : June 11th

    No activity since last SLUD… My EAD expires in August. Has anyone noticed similar SLUD pattern on their case lately?

    I would really appreciate if CSC/WAC applicants post their case status updates.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment