Sunday, June 12, 2011

amor en silencio

images Amor En Silencio - Kesia amor en silencio. amor en silencio
  • amor en silencio



  • sk.aggarwal
    04-05 04:05 PM
    Thanks, just got a call from HR. They have got PWD for me.





    wallpaper amor en silencio amor en silencio. Frank Reyes - Amor En Silencio
  • Frank Reyes - Amor En Silencio



  • michael_trs
    11-18 11:37 PM
    h1techSlave,

    I saw that priority date for EB2 (all other countries) now is current, while for EB3 is May 2005.....

    Does it mean that when my LC is ready I will have to wait my priority date for approximately 3 years?





    amor en silencio. Amor En Silencio; amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio: Capitulo
  • Amor En Silencio; amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio: Capitulo



  • sujijag
    08-27 05:50 PM
    We got 2 year EAD too, with 140 pending for more than an year :(

    I don't see any USCIS link pointing what Murthy & Co says. Probably its her own assumption.





    2011 Frank Reyes - Amor En Silencio amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio: Capitulo; amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio capitulo
  • Amor en Silencio: Capitulo; amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio capitulo



  • mikemeyers
    11-07 04:00 PM
    Can anyone else have opinion on this?



    more...


    amor en silencio. Amor en silencio by the
  • Amor en silencio by the



  • factoryman
    06-18 05:54 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.

    Hi, Guys,

    My attorney just emailed me a list of items he needs from me for filing 485. The list is surprisingly short. Is this package really sufficient?

    ******requested for 485 filing*************
    For your wife:

    1. Marriage certificate, w/English translation
    2. Birth certificate w/ English translation
    3. Biographical information page, and date of issuance/expiration page, from current passport
    4. Copy of her current visa
    5. Copies of other US visas you have had
    6. Current I-94 card
    7. Passport entry stamp from last entry into the United States
    8. Six (6) passport photos

    For you:

    1. Birth certificate, w/ English translation
    2. Six (6) passport photos
    3. Last two (2) paycheck stubs
    **********************************************

    *medical exam forms also asked separately.

    My condition: filing with current employer. I-140 was recently approved.

    Thanks alot.

    :cool:





    amor en silencio. Por amor al silencio se dicen
  • Por amor al silencio se dicen



  • pmpforgc
    12-21 12:24 PM
    Hi

    I and my family members have EXPIRED STUDENT VISA on the Passort. I have H-1 (H-4) approval till 2008 but no VALID VISA STAMP on our Passport.

    I am planing a TRIP to INDIA in Summer. Since My I-140 is already approved and I-485 pending, I will have ADVANCE PAROLE in my hand when I visit India. I will also attempt to Get H-1B/H-4 stamp at Mumbai, while I am in India.

    My question is Since I dont have any VALID VISA STAMP on my PASSPORT While going as well as in return, WHICH AIRLINE OR TRANSIT COUNTRY I SHOULD SELECT SO THAT I WILL NOT HAVE TO GET TRANSIT VISA ?

    IS there any EUROPEAN TRANSIT COUNTRY FOR FLYING TO MUMBAI WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE TRANSIT VISA FROM INDIAN NATIONALS.

    YOUR input will help me lot in be prepared and planing for my summer trip.

    Thanks



    more...


    amor en silencio. 08 Amor En Silencio
  • 08 Amor En Silencio



  • voldemar
    02-09 12:17 PM
    The day I applied that day the PD was current.
    PD should be current at the date of approval too. If it's current now you can get decision in couple of weeks, if PD is not current - just forget about checking that dates.
    Also that date is showing as 19 july 2007.It means that majority of applications filed before that date and with current PD and necessary checks completed are with adjudicating officers.





    2010 Amor En Silencio; amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio: Capitulo amor en silencio. Amor En Silencio - Kesia
  • Amor En Silencio - Kesia



  • wandmaker
    10-28 12:11 PM
    - Pre-approved labor dated 03/2004
    - Filed 140 in 04/2007 and filed 485 in 08/2007. Got EADs as well
    - RFE on 140 after 2 years waiting (in fact it was on the last day of 2nd year. In between, it was passed thru all the 4 centers and came back to same place where it was filed). Education mismatch and other stuff. Employer responded in 21 days
    - 2nd RFE on 140 after 30 days - Education mismatch - Again responded
    - There was no response even after 60 days, so we called and created a service request.
    - Finally the 140 has been denied today. I did not get the notice yet. I'm thinking, it is because of Education mismatch

    The labor was for 4years degree and I have 3 years degree + 1 year post graduate diploma with 8 years experience by the time filing 140. And I did my masters in US, but I got this after couple of months of I filed my 140.

    Please advice what are options available for me.

    USCIS used to accept 3=4, 60 page template evaluations - it is no longer the case. Second, your is SL, it always throws a doubt in legitimacy of job offer. Given the current sitiation, 2nd RFE is mainly on education because USCIS is not convinced with your 1st response. Your chances of success is slim (if you can prove the 3 +1 is in the same line of study) to none - Restart your GC. You are now paying the price for choosing the SL route.



    more...


    amor en silencio. amor en silencio. Amor en silencio; Amor en silencio
  • amor en silencio. Amor en silencio; Amor en silencio



  • s416504
    08-30 10:58 AM
    ??

    Any one knows , How is my GREEN Light turned to RED ?? Ways to turn back green





    hair Amor en Silencio: Capitulo; amor en silencio. Amor en Silencio capitulo amor en silencio. amor en silencio mexicali
  • amor en silencio mexicali



  • knowDOL
    08-15 10:55 AM
    Yes only after I-140 approval of both LC's.
    When we do dual filing with PERM...

    Can we transfer the PD of (approved : EB3 + I140 ) to PERM ( EB2 )?



    more...


    amor en silencio. AMOR EN SILENCIO CADA
  • AMOR EN SILENCIO CADA



  • sanju
    02-03 06:22 PM
    Thanks! And no, I have not gotten my green card, not even close!!

    However, let's assume that PERM does take 6 to 12 months (from filing date) and then, the I-140/I-485 stage take another year...that would be 2 years, right? Why do you say 5 to 10?

    Because data you are referring is incorrect and fake. Data you are referring is produced by a business to make people come to that site.

    And, if you seem know the answer, then why are you asking? Sorry that I wasted my time replying to your initial post.


    .





    hot Amor en silencio by the amor en silencio. AMOR EN SILENCIO
  • AMOR EN SILENCIO



  • eb3_nepa
    02-12 06:09 PM
    I guess most of us dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"

    How abt someone obtains online authorization to mail letters on members behalf.
    I mean members authorize mailing a letter on their behalf by IV.
    !?
    Question is asked when they sign in... or login to the website!

    Now hang on a minute there!

    There are IV volunteers leading double/triple lives juggling full time jobs, families AND full time IV work and some members have the GALL to say that:

    I dont want to take the pain of "mailing the letters"

    Anyone giving this excuse has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT from this point on to complain. This is as easy as the IV core can make it! Write those letters or SUFFER IN SILENCE



    more...


    house amor en silencio. amor en silencio Image; amor en silencio Image amor en silencio. amor en silencio… amor en silencio. Amor En Silencio; Amor En Silencio
  • amor en silencio… amor en silencio. Amor En Silencio; Amor En Silencio



  • hopefulgc
    11-08 01:45 PM
    How about meeting Michelle Obama... her highness the soon to be First Lady?

    Its gonna be a lot easier to get her attention than Mr. President himself.
    We can all be sure that Mrs. Obama is one person who has command over his ears and anything coming from her would certainly hold his attention. Sure it is not the most honorable way to get shit done, but we'll take whatever we can get.


    Let us request a formal appointment, keep it processional and classy, and raise funds so that few IVians from around washington DC can go see her in style.





    tattoo Por amor al silencio se dicen amor en silencio. amor en silencio. amor en silencio; amor en silencio. slb. Sep 18, 01:40 AM
  • amor en silencio. amor en silencio; amor en silencio. slb. Sep 18, 01:40 AM



  • gcnirvana
    09-15 05:03 PM
    ...on whether you did a Bachelors or Masters. Also you can wait till December to get your Degree and then apply for the GC.

    HTH
    GCNirvana



    more...


    pictures 08 Amor En Silencio amor en silencio. amor en silencio (8) !
  • amor en silencio (8) !



  • CADude
    04-07 06:30 PM
    I will tell my story, if this help.

    I laid-off after working 7 years with big company on March end. I am already 8th year of H1B. Company notified to USCIS and revoked the H1B, etc per company policy. I do have copy of LCA/I140, etc.
    I got another job(contract) with some employer. New company lawyer applied for H1B transfer(because old company revoked stuff so to be safe side). Law firm asked ONLY copy of my I-485 Receipt Notice. I think, Attorney changed the sponsorship with H1 transfer(i.e. invoked AC21 with H1 transfer). I didn't get H1 approval so far.

    To give more twist: My PD(July 2001) is current per March VB but USCIS will take addtional 90 days to assign my case to Officer. Now contest is on. Let's see if my contract will finish first or GC process. :) :D USCIS already beat me once. USCIS 1 - Me 0 :)

    If you have copy of LCA/I-140 then it will better for your record but i don't think it's required to H1 transfer and invoke AC21.

    my 2 cents and good luck


    ok gurus here's my situation..
    1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.

    2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...

    3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)

    4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...

    so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
    thanks guys..





    dresses AMOR EN SILENCIO amor en silencio. amor en silencio
  • amor en silencio



  • newuser
    10-05 03:04 PM
    Grt. It proves a point that IV is not with holding any info like other anti website's do.



    more...


    makeup amor en silencio. Amor en silencio; Amor en silencio amor en silencio. amor en silencio. amor en silencio Image; amor en silencio Image
  • amor en silencio. amor en silencio Image; amor en silencio Image



  • edaltsis
    09-29 10:59 AM
    hi,

    I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.

    regards,
    c
    What do you mean by 'my consultant'? If you are working for a company, you are the consultant/employee but a company wont be a 'consultant'.





    girlfriend amor en silencio. amor en silencio; amor en silencio. slb. Sep 18, 01:40 AM amor en silencio. Dormida en silencio, se quedo
  • Dormida en silencio, se quedo



  • kanakabyraju
    07-31 02:09 PM
    My wife arrived on Saturday and we completed the medical exam on Monday.

    My lawyer did receive the original RFE along with the original medical that we submitted. I had to carry the document to the doctor.

    Doctor did miss MMR last time because of pregnancy. He completed that and update the same document with new dates of vaccination with signature and gave us back in sealed envelope.

    RFE Response had reached Texas center yesterday.

    PS: Do not complete the pending medical exam though you are aware of this. You will have to wait till you get RFE. looks like the doctor would have to complete again the original document with new dates.

    Thanks for everything.





    hairstyles AMOR EN SILENCIO CADA amor en silencio. amor en silencio. Amor en silencio
  • amor en silencio. Amor en silencio



  • nfinity
    07-01 07:52 PM
    I am in as well. If they play games with peoples lives, USCIS does need to be sued.





    laksmi
    01-10 12:03 PM
    Based upon the situation AOS you can move to different employer without invoking AC21, if the employer may not revoke I-140, just continue to work with H1B if it is valid and make sure you are employed, if you get RFE from USCIS make sure you have good attorney to prove that you have moved to new company and there by invoking AC21, you may not get RFE this could be worst case situation.





    jeda
    10-26 06:36 PM
    Thanks everybody for the responses.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment