Monday, May 16, 2011

64th Annual Cannes Film Festival:"The Tree Of Life" Premiere



I am soo delighted that Zoe Saldana turned the volume up because she bored me to tears for the 2011 MET Ball in her lemon Calvin Klein minimalist dress.

The actress wore an outstanding red and white striped Armani Prive silk organza strapless dress. This is definitely one of my favorite look from her.

Soft curls and python metallic Nicholas Kirkwood heels completed her marvelous look.




It just keeps getting better and better! Angelina Jolie blew me away in her spectacular chocolate Atelier Versace silk dress.

I simply adore the thigh-high split and ruffled detail.

The actress may wear boring black pieces for other red carpet events but she knows how to bring on the drama for the Cannes!



Fan Bing Bing continues to make me gasp for air! This time she opted for a remarkable pale chartreuse Oscar de la Renta origami dress. The color is amazing against her skin-tone.

She completed her look with a black Roger Vivier clutch and I am looooving her elegant braided up-do hair.


Li Bing Bing will not be left behind in her nude floral applique draped Elie Saab strapless dress.

She wore an amazing leaf necklace with matching earrings to complete her elegant ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment