Saturday, June 11, 2011

valentine card messages_23

images small SD card be able valentine card messages_23. that the card reader is on
  • that the card reader is on



  • atlgc
    06-01 09:03 AM
    Hello

    MY new 140 approved with PERM. Yet to see the approval but I hope they classified me in Eb2 and placed my old PD.please see my signature for the details

    I have the following questions

    1. What are the different things one can do to speed up the interfile process

    2. Do we need to go through medicals again, last done in 2007?

    3. Do we need to go through FBI clearance, last done in late 2007?

    Asking Question #2 and #3 because it costs money and I have to spend from own pocket, employer not covering from 140 onwards

    Any experience, thoughts, inputs are appreciated

    Thank you





    wallpaper that the card reader is on valentine card messages_23. card and stuff like that.
  • card and stuff like that.



  • PresidentO
    02-07 01:19 PM
    Hi! I am on a H1 - B visa and had a question. If I marry someone from my home country India and she is working out there as a physiotherapist, can she come here and start practicing immediately or she needs to give some exams and do I need to file her H1 - B in the quota opening in April or is she outside the quota?

    Does she have a 4 year PT degree? Most probably yes, as most schools in India have retired the 3 year PT program but just check out. If by any chance she has the 3 year degree, her degree is most likely not recognized.

    She cannot get a H1 filed on Mar 31st and start working.

    She has to do

    Long term plan

    (1) Join a school here, get her masters in PT, and on the side prep/pass the licensing exam NPTE. Passing NPTE is critical and one needs to score between 75 and 80 percent to clear the exam. Then do type II certificate (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeII) for her visa screen and then get hired as PT. Hope that the PT and nurse caps open up and file for GC. See that TOEFL can be a requirement, but if she got admitted into a PT school she already has TOEFL.

    Short term plan

    (2) File for Type 1 Certificate. (http://www.fccpt.org/forapplicants.html#typeI)

    I dont see the NPTE as a requirement here but I believe at some point the state agency will say, enough of work on the Type I certificate and now lets do the NPTE. Some states already have 6 month limit and you should clear NPTE by end of 6 months to continue working as a PT.

    Both these will take alteast 3+ months to be processed and issued

    Official transcripts/marksheets sent directly from the institution for ALL higher education.

    If the applicant sends the syllabi/transcripts himself/herslef, FCCPT will just throw them away. One needs to request the school/Univ to send them directly

    Which ever FCCPT asks to send directly from the agency/instituiton should come from them. Other wise, its just waste of time and money. FCCPT looks at the mail stamps and other things to make sure they came from the school/agency directly.

    Hope the information overload is enough!





    valentine card messages_23. buy gift card (Any ideas
  • buy gift card (Any ideas



  • Macaca
    07-17 11:11 AM
    Here is my classic quote:


    Please accept my humble and sincere "Shame on You" compliment, if you fit all of the following:

    Have IV ID OR visit IV as guest.
    Been visiting IV forums for 1+ month.
    Have not contributed a single penny to IV. [MOST IMPORTANT]
    Will benefit (and/or ARE BENEFITTING) from IV.

    I wonder how you can live with yourself benefiting from the sweat of others.

    Please help yourself by contributing asap.





    2011 card and stuff like that. valentine card messages_23. with a graphics card if
  • with a graphics card if



  • saibabu_d
    08-03 10:06 PM
    lin0722554234
    LIN -> Nebraska
    07 -> Year in 2 digits
    225 -> Number of working days since October 1 2006
    5 -> Default for all electronic data
    4234 -> Serial number for the receipts issued on that day starting with 0001.



    more...


    valentine card messages_23. (validity of the card) GC
  • (validity of the card) GC



  • starscream
    04-21 06:28 PM
    Sid,

    I am sorry to hear about this.
    - What was the RFE about?
    - Are you employed by a consultant or employed full-time at a company's location?
    - Did your employer have any profit isseus / layoffs reecently?
    - Is your employer TARP funded?
    - Do you have your EAD?

    I think you might be able to appeal and file from a new sponsor at the same time because I have heard that a individual can have more than 2 H1Bs at a time. But please confirm with a lawyer. Wish you all the best.





    Hi Everybody

    My H1 extension was denied after an RFE. They have given the reason that documents submitted by my company do not confirm that my occupation is a specialty occupation and that they had enough work for me for the next 3 years. They have given me 30 days to file an appeal

    My company said there are 2 options

    1) file an appeal. they are pretty confident that the appeal will be in my favor

    2) have another company file a new h1.

    what do you guys suggest? Can i do both simultaneously?

    Help will be greatly appreciated. I have never had visa issues till now.

    thanks in advance





    valentine card messages_23. get the EAD Card (based
  • get the EAD Card (based



  • chandupatla
    02-25 02:23 PM
    Hi..I am in Rockville...Let me know what is ESSEX tell me the details.



    more...


    valentine card messages_23. card production ordered.
  • card production ordered.



  • mchundi
    12-17 08:42 PM
    Most of the states had processed RIR cases till May 2002. N.J (05/2002) and
    NY (10/2001) before all the applications were sent to BEC. So most of the
    Applicants with these dates must have already got their Green Cards . Some of my friends with these dates have already got their GC some 1 year back.

    It is Non-RIR cases which had 04/2001 processing times with NJ , NY being the states which were backlogged. It is these applications which would be
    causing these delays. How many percentage of EB1 , EB2 , EB3
    (Employement Category) applications might be in this process. ? If there are
    less number of applications then Processing Dates may move forward to
    2002 / 2003 for India.
    Based on the serial numbering in the pre BEC scheme, there are an average of 1k-2k peteions from california alone for the 2002/2003 years. Many Indians amongst them. Thanks the BEC's most of them locked their PD's (hopefully).
    If u look at the distribution for the fiscal year 2005, EB-2 did not use much of the surplus AC21 numbers. So why is EB2 retrogressed for India and China now. As somebody indicated in other threads, the USCIS may have suspended the AC21 act. But if they did that it wud not have moved to 2003 at all. So nobody really knows their formula.
    Unless the state dept releases the statistics for the fiscal year 2006, we dont know what actually is happening. One thing though, they need to further break down the ROW EB3 and establish cutoff dates for other countries as well.
    What about EB-3 (Inda). Hopefully it will move to 2002 very soon. After that i think it has better chances of moving up than EB-2 (India) if the USCIS is following the strict 7% limit.





    2010 buy gift card (Any ideas valentine card messages_23. small SD card be able
  • small SD card be able



  • texcan
    02-16 11:11 AM
    hi there is a clause "same or similar field", so as per shiela murthy, ron gotcher and prashanthi reddy, as long as you are in a IT related job its ok, you cannot go from IT to healthcare or cross fields.

    so you are safe.

    But find out from your attorney if it is mandatory to file Ac21, because as long as i know, some attorneys say not to file it, as it just causes more confusions. But find out if it is legal not to file Ac21.

    AC21 by law is not mandatory to file, does not matter what any attorney says. Some attorneys might want to make some money off of you and create a scare.

    My attorney did mention that i should be in similiar field ( exactly as gcdreamer has mentioned here) that one should not more from IT to selling burgers or being a realtor as their primary jobs.
    After 8 years is this h1 circus....i have moved on to get some certifications, experience in industry. how in the world can i stick to the same job on this GC was filed...

    Imaging this, you play by rules and GC takes lets say.....20 years...will you be stuck at same job..no. on top of this what if at time of GC adjucation, you might get hit by some....obscure rule created by Grassley like folks....sitting on a tractor in IDAHO and planning for IT industry in San Francisco..he for sure would like you to stick to same field....same employer/farmer...as was in old days of slavery....

    I say go for the advancement in career, you are not doing anything wrong.
    My 2 cents.



    more...


    valentine card messages_23. card working with Lion?
  • card working with Lion?



  • sjhugoose
    January 6th, 2004, 10:01 AM
    One other suggestion! YOu may want to build a "bird mask" using the select color tool. and then apply that above the NI'd image.

    This will some of the noise in the bird but will add detail in the bird. The select color range tool will give a semi transparent selection so it will kind of give you the best of both worlds than a straight select tool.

    Also you could use Q and do a qick mask then use a semi transparent brush to select the bird to do the same things as color range select.

    Scott





    hair with a graphics card if valentine card messages_23. video card to your desktop
  • video card to your desktop



  • Michael chertoff
    08-04 02:56 PM
    Please post here to boost moral of all others if
    you have received Welcome Email for GC approval :D in August 2009 (this month).

    This will help our community and keeps our hopes live.


    Thanks
    MC



    more...


    valentine card messages_23. and the stock video card
  • and the stock video card



  • srgadi
    06-30 02:12 AM
    Thanks all. I think the labor only says BS + min 3 years experience in related field. What are the chances that if I proceed on Monday, I will get an RFE on this? And would there be anyway I could respond to that RFE successfully?





    hot (validity of the card) GC valentine card messages_23. my green card and I140 is
  • my green card and I140 is



  • BEC_fog
    02-27 09:10 AM
    One interseting thing you mentioned about your current employer "which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder".

    Not paying the prevailing wage that the employer promised in the GC application....I don't know if you can use that to move and show that you wanted to work but the employer was not paying the prevailing wage and you had no option but to leave? I am sure that this is illegal on part of the employer...make sure you keep your paystubs to show this. But consult an attorney to see what he/she thinks.



    more...


    house I guess the 3 green card valentine card messages_23. renew your card in June?
  • renew your card in June?



  • parimmigv
    10-08 06:05 PM
    Thanks for detailed responses.





    tattoo get the EAD Card (based valentine card messages_23. filed my green card labor
  • filed my green card labor



  • rkthoka
    08-04 01:05 PM
    Hi

    I read in one the post here at Immigrationvoice.com

    a person travelled on AP and he got I94 longer than current AP expiry date . And he asked officer can he use current AP before I 94 expire. And he got answer Yes.
    But I am not sure whether it is true or not alway check with Attorny for the same.

    On other post, is it required to have paystubs while travelling?

    I have my last pay stub was July 20th 09 and planning to go on vacation on Aug 20 and coming back in Sep th. What I'm missing is immediate pay stubs, is it required to have same?

    Thanks,



    more...


    pictures card production ordered. valentine card messages_23. card production ordered.
  • card production ordered.



  • gouridighade
    04-28 04:18 PM
    Thanks pd052009, what a sigh of releif...:)





    dresses my green card and I140 is valentine card messages_23. Green card will be giving
  • Green card will be giving



  • delhikadesi
    07-17 12:46 AM
    All thanks to people who participated in SJ rally and IV for hosting it.
    I also left a comment for editor as a note of thanks..

    In any issue these days media support is must and with our unity in IV, we are able to get that.

    Way to go..



    more...


    makeup card working with Lion? valentine card messages_23. I guess the 3 green card
  • I guess the 3 green card



  • jamesingham
    05-06 12:23 PM
    I am about to start my GC processing under EB3 category. I know my chances are extremely extremely slim. I am filing for GC hoping that CIR or some other bill to clear GC backlog passes.

    My question is .. How much time would it take to clear all the pending GC cases once the bill is passed ?

    I am assuming 2 years. Am I correct ?

    I read somewhere on the internet that a similar situation arised in the past (may be year 2000 or 2001), and when a bill was passed to clear the backlog, after few months (for bill signing and other paperwork) everyone with I-140 approvals were eligible to apply for I-485.

    Is the situation that exists today any different than it was in year 2000 or 2001 ?

    Any comments will be greatly appreciated.





    girlfriend filed my green card labor valentine card messages_23. I am applying for green card
  • I am applying for green card



  • kviswanathan
    08-20 10:57 PM
    still waiting





    hairstyles and the stock video card valentine card messages_23. a green card if you stay
  • a green card if you stay



  • amitbane
    02-24 01:02 PM
    Hi KaylaMarie,

    Any non-profit institution which engages in research/ collaboration with an university is H1b-cap exempt. Also H1B cap-exemption is possible if you work at a non-profit/ university, but not paid by it (e.g. paid by some other company).

    My wife came from India 2 months ago. She has a degree in biostatistics and is in a similar situation. If you would like to get in touch, let us know.

    Regards,





    morchu
    05-05 04:31 PM
    No reason to deny your 7th year H1 extension based on the fact that it is for a different role. It DOESNT have to be "same or similar" for this case.

    But the "same or similar" comes into picture for your 485 approval. Well........ at that time ... if the original LC position is still available for you permanently, no issues.


    Hi Guys,
    Here is my situation:
    - Labor & I 140 cleared: PD Jan 07 EB2
    - Currently working on 6th year H1B, lawyer is asking me to extend the H1B visa for another 3 years since the I-140 has cleared.

    - Changed my job title from a project engineer to a lead engineer 180 days after filing I485 ( with lawyer consent).
    - Now offered a manager role with in the same organization hence accepted the offer without notifying the lawyer.

    - Lawyer will ask me to file for a H1b extension in July/Aug time frame do you believe this might create a huge issue due to change in the role from an engineer to a manager (still within the engineering organization though)?

    Would really appreciate your inputs and comments to this, is there anything on the USICS website that clarifies this.

    Thanks
    Amit





    another one
    04-26 11:39 AM
    Yes, PR visa is not extendable....Also, you dont have to apply for any PR card when you go to Canada. When you enter Canada, you will automatically be a PR starting that day and the PR will be mailed to the Canadian address you provide at the airport....Its your choice to apply for a SIN card (US equivalent of SSN card)...For this you will have to go to the nearest office to do so. Usually the landing procedure takes 2 to 3 hrs...You can return the same day...PR card is issued for 5 yrs from the date of your landing and you can stay 3 yrs out of Canada...To maintain PR status, you will have to be physically present in Canada for atleast 2 yrs..Hope it works out for you.....
    I don't think you really need the physical card. Canadian Immigration officer simply told me that i am a landed immigrant now, the entry stamp and document attached to the passport are enough for me to come and go freely as long as i live in CA for 2 in every 5 years. So there is no additional advantage from giving an temporary address and getting a card.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment