Wednesday, June 8, 2011

justin bieber shirtless photoshoot

justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 03:19 PM
    I don't know, you tell me!
    Does 25-30 lacs sound like a good deal to you ?





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless 2011justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless 2011
  • justin bieber shirtless 2011



  • nashim
    08-11 09:56 AM
    please add year 05, 06, 07 and 08 too.





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Photos of Shirtless Justinjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Photos of Shirtless Justin
  • Photos of Shirtless Justin



  • lazycis
    12-21 06:53 PM
    I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?

    1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
    2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
    3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
    4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?

    I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.

    1. Technically you can start working for a new employer from January 2nd (180 days after I-485 received date). It does not matter when you've got EAD.
    2. If you do not notify the USCIS and you current employer won't withdraw I-140, the USCIS will never know about the job change.
    3. See #2. You have to make sure they will not withdraw I-140. AC21 or not, it's in your best interest to leave on good terms.
    4. Not really. Make sure job title or responsibilities/duties are same or similar. It does not have to be 100% match.





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshootjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • harsh
    01-12 02:04 PM
    Any body else from Alabama? Please sign up here if you are from alabama. Lets start our state chapter activities. I am willing to take the lead to start the activities. So all you alabama residents please sign up.



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshootjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot
  • justin bieber photoshoot



  • 4greencard
    05-27 11:37 AM
    How will the new bill affect the I-485 processing time?

    Does anyone know the minimum and maximum times required for I-485 processing?

    What type of factors delay the I-485 processing?

    Let us say A filed for I-485 on the day 1 of the month when PD becomes current, B on the 15th day and C on the last day. Does this mean that A will get greencard first, B next and C last?

    Thank you in advance for your information.





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Justin Bieber#39;s photosjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Justin Bieber#39;s photos
  • Justin Bieber#39;s photos



  • meridiani.planum
    12-19 12:45 AM
    There's a quite a misconception that if h1 is canceled, it cannot be extended. It's nothing like that. Your friend can file for visa transfer (pay extra for premium processing) and get it in two weeks.

    The only time you have to file a new H1 is when you leave US and remain outside for a year. Otherwise an transfer is all you need. This misconception is very widespread. Rajiv Khanna was at pains to try to exterminate this in one of his tele-conferences.

    Anyhow, at this point, your friend should be talking to an attorney instead of having you make a post at this forum.

    seconding this post. the H1 is still valid. It can be extended. The only two potential troubles are:
    1. its been quite some time since your friend was last in status (Sept) so USCIS will liekly issue an RFE (do the transfer in premium processing) and will approve the H1 but not the updated status (you will get an I797 without an I94 at the bottom). If that happens your friend will need to leave the US and return (any border, need not go to home country) to activate teh H1.

    2. if your friend stays out of status for >6 months it can impact his eligibility for greencard down the line.



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justinbieberphotoshootshirtless laverhimself isnt he ieber Justin azienda euroitalia pet alimentazione Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+shirtlessjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justinbieberphotoshootshirtless laverhimself isnt he ieber Justin azienda euroitalia pet alimentazione Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+shirtless
  • justinbieberphotoshootshirtless laverhimself isnt he ieber Justin azienda euroitalia pet alimentazione Justin+ieber+2011+photoshoot+shirtless



  • paskal
    11-09 03:43 PM
    What main theme do you expect for probable resume?

    if you have a resume, we'll just ask you to send it along
    as i said it's only purpose is to see if we can identify and match skillsets for various action itmes/iv roles/work groups. sometimes some things come up and we find great matches that way...
    we are not really interested in your GPA (superlative as i'm sure that is!) :D





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot 2011justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot 2011
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2011



  • milind70
    06-09 02:24 PM
    What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2

    GCMan,
    No number to call for infopass, you have to book appointments thru the web. I havent taken infopass for a while but no telephone numbers.



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtlessjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless
  • justin bieber shirtless



  • jcrajput
    06-09 11:03 AM
    Our I-485 is pending and we have EAD/AP to enter the US back. We are planning to travel to INDIA end of this year and we can use our AP to return. We also have our H1B/H4 visa approval until 10/2010. The question is:

    1. Should we stamp our passport with H1B/H4 visas? If yes, does anyone has information about how to take an appointment from US for Mumbai embassy?

    2. Is it recommanded to have passport stamped with H1B/H4 even if we have Advance Parole?

    Please help. Thanks a lot.





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtlessjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless
  • justin bieber shirtless



  • prom2
    11-02 10:20 PM
    AP docs received.

    Just waiting for GC



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. of+justin+ieber+shirtlessjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. of+justin+ieber+shirtless
  • of+justin+ieber+shirtless



  • glus
    09-15 02:48 PM
    I can see it. Refresh your browser

    Thanks inskrish for the news.

    Anyway, the Proc. dates are a heap of bull shit. The NSC Proc date for I-485 says July 08 2007. We all know the dates were 'U' and noone could have filed a I-485 between July 2 - July 17th (July 2 fiasco). So how can the oldest application that the NSC is blocked on can be dated July 08 2007 !!!

    Even if they came across ineligible applications like that, wouldn't they just outright reject them and quickly move on to some other application that they can process??? Why would they consider themselves blocked on such application(s) and issue the processing date to reflect such transient status ???

    I understand your frustration. However, it just means that the are "processing" those applications. That being said, does not mean they will approve them, but will perform the initial processing of those applications. Then, the applications go back to a "waiting line" for their PDs to become current. This is why sometimes some I485s get approved right after their PDs become current(within days). This is because some of them are pre-processed. This is what the Processing Dates mean on the USCIS website. It means "being processed". I hope this makes sense.





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Justin Bieber Shirtless Selenajustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Justin Bieber Shirtless Selena
  • Justin Bieber Shirtless Selena



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-18 02:02 PM
    sp99, who is your internet service provider? For about 8 channels, you are paying ~$50. Do they also have any regular US local channels included in this package? The reason I am asking this question is that they charge about $50 for a few indian channels + other regular HD channels, if you get the dish from them. I understand that the iptv is for folks like me that can not install dish in the building. I am just trying to compare the price. Also, could you tell us if you had to sign a contract too?

    Appreciate your response.

    Hello Folks,
    I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Justin Bieber#39;s Shirtlessjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. Justin Bieber#39;s Shirtless
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Shirtless



  • desi3933
    01-23 01:15 PM
    I just checked my transfered h1b petition. It says reciepient date as aug, 23rd and work permit starting august 28. My previous company (A) fired me on 23rd. So, this is my case. I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.

    Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?

    Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.


    You should be fine. From these details, it seems you were not out of status.

    Even if you were out of status for 7 days, this can not ground for visa denial. If visa is not issued (or rejected), AP can be used for re-entry.

    Good Luck.

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. fans like what favorite singer from machi Justin+ieber+new+photoshoot+2011 Questions from the largest photogallery for justin bieber Your new pics,justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. fans like what favorite singer from machi Justin+ieber+new+photoshoot+2011 Questions from the largest photogallery for justin bieber Your new pics,
  • fans like what favorite singer from machi Justin+ieber+new+photoshoot+2011 Questions from the largest photogallery for justin bieber Your new pics,



  • freddyCR
    July 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
    Well... what can I say...the first dig. cam I had was a 1.3 megapix. toy camera...YOU GO AND TRY MAKING THOSE PICS LOOK GOOD IN PS !!! (I did..;) )



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot 2011justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot 2011
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2011



  • BharatPremi
    10-31 02:19 PM
    I am a consultant hence i have given a friends address who own a home so that i dont need to change it often.

    This trick was good five years back but in my opinion it is risky nowadays.The idea and intention was good as not to have bothered avout address change frequently. But To solve one problem you have created another mess. If you will not keep an eye on that you may face problems during naturalization and/or even getting new project where background check is required.

    In my opinion, now you will have to keep a practice to give your friend's address as your address while mentioning your residence history. For an example, you want to do a project in new Fortune 1000 client. (Note: Nowadays almost all fortune companies go for background check and medical test before taking one on board)That client will go through your medical/background test and in the form which may be fille up , there do not forget to mention your friend's address as your residence address otherwise you may face problem. Same goes with naturalization process..





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshootjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot
  • justin bieber photoshoot



  • Munna Bhai
    11-09 08:45 AM
    Hello,

    My labour is certified but we have to yet to file I-140 and my H1b is getting over my May 2007. Even If I file I-140, it will not be more than 365 days.

    Will I get I year extensions?

    -Thanks,
    M



    more...


    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtlessjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. justin bieber shirtless
  • justin bieber shirtless



  • mdipi
    10-21 06:37 PM
    i heard that steve ODed on drugs, thats why he left. almost dieed.:evil:





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011
  • JUSTIN BIEBER PHOTOSHOOT 2011



  • NIW
    08-30 05:33 PM
    We all sincerely appreciate your support & generosity. Keep us updating on immigration news.

    Thanks
    Srikanth
    P.S: I can't donate for IV at this time as I have promised $350/month to a charity org. But I surely will in future.





    justin bieber shirtless photoshoot. ieber shirtless. justin ieberjustin bieber shirtless photoshoot. ieber shirtless. justin ieber
  • ieber shirtless. justin ieber



  • sxk
    11-24 07:09 PM
    I forgot to mention that I also have a valid h1b visa. I don't intend to use my EAD. So in that case if I go back to f1, what will happen to my PD and 485 application?
    or is it better to fall back on EAD and continue with education? Please advice!
    Optimist578 - can you please let us know what you find out from your attorney?
    thanks a lotsxk

    I am also searching for directions to the university. But I don't think EAD would allow you to move to full-time student status. EAD is Employment Authorization Document and can be used only for employment, as far as I know. I will check with my lawyer too.





    starving_dog
    06-08 03:01 PM
    Capitalism is the first American value.:D





    mjdup
    03-01 06:14 PM
    Quite obvious why the jobs get outsourced. Great !



    No comments:

    Post a Comment