Thursday, June 9, 2011

disneyland california castle

images Disneyland California. disneyland california castle. Disneyland - Disney Wiki
  • Disneyland - Disney Wiki



  • tdasara
    06-12 07:06 PM
    Investing in a company -> Yes (shareholder)

    Own a company -> No

    On H1b, you are not even supposed to make money via Google Adsense. Even if the money is diverted to your home country you have to quote these earnings on your taxes. H1b visa holder has to quote his/her worldwide income and its unclear if your income in your home country is taxed here be it Adsense income or a business.

    No wonder many entrepreneurial ideas either die or are taking roots in Korea, India or China!

    This has been my research on the internet and is not from a legal advisor.





    wallpaper Disneyland - Disney Wiki disneyland california castle. Disneyland
  • Disneyland



  • R009
    09-20 02:55 AM
    I have similar situation, got all my Receipts and got FP appointment. My H1 expired in 1st week of September. I would like to have H1 extended but, my employer and lawyer are saying "it is not possible now, and you will get your EAD dont worry".

    Is there any way that i can get my H1 extended





    disneyland california castle. Picture: Disneyland Castle has
  • Picture: Disneyland Castle has



  • Lasantha
    08-10 11:50 AM
    Hi,

    Is the weekly service center press release out? Where can I find those press releases? I couldn't find any links on the USCIS site.

    Thanks!

    Lasantha





    2011 Disneyland disneyland california castle. In California, Disneyland park
  • In California, Disneyland park



  • sanher
    10-29 12:16 PM
    I am scared to see this. I am flying to backhome for stamping this weekend.



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Disneyland Castle
  • Disneyland Castle



  • pbojja
    04-23 10:52 AM
    My case transfer status clearly indicated that it was transfered to TSC.





    disneyland california castle. Disneyland California
  • Disneyland California



  • chapper
    07-19 10:56 AM
    Good Question - I'm also looking for an answer along these lines. We should work to find a solution
    Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Sleeping Beauty Castle
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle



  • raysaikat
    07-10 07:17 PM
    Hi,

    My friend has this scenario and want expert advise from IV members.

    - On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
    years in 3 months.
    - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and
    I485 (July fiasco)
    - I140 still pending

    Question:

    1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?
    2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
    As 6 years are going to be expired?
    3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?
    4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?

    Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

    Ask him to request I-140 premium processing; I think he is eligible. He will get the approval/denial in 15 days.





    2010 Picture: Disneyland Castle has disneyland california castle. Disneyland California.
  • Disneyland California.



  • hnordberg
    October 23rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
    Looks like we may have a few people interested in a Bay Area meet. There are plenty of things to photograph here. The City, north or south from SF on Highway 1, wildlife, and we could always hire a model (which I have never, but it would be fun).

    If we get the honor of meeting with Bob and Kevin from "far away", then maybe it should be a two day meet? What say you? Ideas?

    :)



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Disney movies were such
  • Disney movies were such



  • Chicago Desi
    03-15 03:39 PM
    Yes, wait for an RFE and do what they ask you to do in that RFE.

    My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
    Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
    Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.





    hair In California, Disneyland park disneyland california castle. beauty castle disneyland.
  • beauty castle disneyland.



  • gcnotfiledyet
    09-02 03:49 PM
    Just chill its just shoplifting, its not like you killed somebody. Its not a crime for which there is no way of repenting. If court found you not guilty and you have done whatever punishment, then I don't see why should have to arms length to hide it.

    Don't commit another crime by hiding it. Be confident and accept your mistake. Show some remorse. Just have all your papers in line. One of guys I know has some amazing history which will put your shoplifting to shame. He got his GC and living his life in peace. Just don't hide infront of officials. Also don't flaunt it around.

    PS: Out of curiosity where was it that you were trying to shoplift?



    more...


    disneyland california castle. Disneyland in California
  • Disneyland in California



  • kk_123
    09-29 11:23 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------
    How to add spouse to my green card

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.

    My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
    I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
    I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".

    I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....

    And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?

    If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?

    Thanks in advance... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hi,


    my brother has also seeing the same status message for his case.
    IF you got your card, Pls update it.It will help others too..





    hot Disneyland Castle disneyland california castle. Disney Mania
  • Disney Mania



  • morchu
    06-29 12:19 PM
    it is hard time for any H1 transfers. Your best bet is to try hard for a month or two, and plan to leave or stay accordingly.

    Again there is no guarantee for the extension of status approval. So eventually there is chance that you might even find yourself loosing the project, when waiting for visa appointment in India. (the client may not want to wait for you for months).

    So have all the facts straight, and be aware of possible outcomes. Then it is up to you to decide.



    more...


    house The Castle of Sleeping Beauty disneyland california castle. disneyland california castle.
  • disneyland california castle.



  • MAC
    March 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm





    tattoo Disneyland California disneyland california castle. Sleeping Beauty Castle
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle



  • mbawa2574
    02-10 10:28 AM
    Hello Pappu

    I have emailed a draft to the chapter leader and have cc'ed the email address below. I have asked a former editor of one of the big dailies to review it and to suggest if other outlets can run with the piece.

    BR

    Please PM me and I can give out the details.

    THX



    more...


    pictures Sleeping Beauty Castle disneyland california castle. Watch Disneyland Castle
  • Watch Disneyland Castle



  • vvpandya
    05-19 07:08 PM
    i did it myself too..pretty straightforward..they hv all info on their website..





    dresses Disney Mania disneyland california castle. to Southern California,
  • to Southern California,



  • tnite
    11-14 02:14 PM
    Hi,

    Do anyone knows what kind of additional information is requested for Travel Document. Here is the message I see online:


    Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

    On November 13, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
    Possible documents :
    1.copies of Old I -94's
    2.Color copies of the relevent pages of passport



    more...


    makeup Disney movies were such disneyland california castle. The Castle of Sleeping Beauty
  • The Castle of Sleeping Beauty



  • gauravsh
    03-28 12:10 PM
    Hi,
    In 2005 I was working at california and my employer was at NJ. I did my tax filing with a all state agent abd he filed taxes for just NJ and federal.
    Yesterday I got a notice from California that I have filed taxes using california address and didnot files state taxes for CA.
    and I need to proof that I filed the taxes that year or file the taxes.

    I went to HR block and prepared taxes for 2005 and mailed to them.

    Same thing was there when I filed for 2006 taxes, my consultant didnt filed the taxes for CA.
    So I prepared taxes for 2006 also and mailed to them. Both I mailed as a physical mail.

    Did any one had similar experiance or any issues?





    girlfriend Sleeping Beauty Castle disneyland california castle. The Sleeping Beauty Castle
  • The Sleeping Beauty Castle



  • sangmami
    08-15 09:10 PM
    hi,
    where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
    can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
    Thanks.





    hairstyles Disneyland in California disneyland california castle. The Word Around Town – Disney
  • The Word Around Town – Disney



  • morchu
    06-01 04:54 PM
    1. Indian passport holders are exempt from the 6-month rule. Link.... I will search when I get time and post.
    2. Regarding intention of permanent residence, see "greg siskind" s explanation on a similar topic (after GC) here: http://www.visalaw.com/06feb1/2feb106.html

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=344473#post344473
    Greg mentioned that....
    "There are no black and white tests for what will be deemed to be an abandonmnet of permanent residency. Rather, USCIS will look at a variety of factors to determine a person's intent. Financial ties to the US, maintain a US employer, maintaining a residence in the US, keeping a car registered in the US, family remaining behind, etc. can all be evidence."


    Hi Morchu,

    I searched travel.state.gov with 'six-month rule', but couldn't come up with anything specific to this. Can you please post me the link? And I have an Indian Passport.

    Ok, so how can one prove his intention at the POE for GC?

    ....would appreciate your reply.





    golgappa
    08-17 09:03 PM
    Thanks to all for there replies





    eblues
    09-09 07:44 PM
    Sorry for replying to myself & bumping the thread, but I've got more information on my case and I'd like to share just in case anyone else will end up in a similar situation in the future.

    I've tried to speak with an immigration attorney and with the flight school staff. The attorney initially told me there should not be any problems as long as I maintain my J-1 status by performing research full-time at the university; then he went on to check more carefully and became less convinced because full-load (> 18 hours a week) flight training requires a M-1 visa. I do not know if I should ask him to look deeper into the matter, as my situation will definitely not qualify as full load training (2-3 hours a week tops).

    On the other hand, the flight school staff contacted TSA people and talked with the Department of State. The TSA told that they are OK with my training as long as I get the appropriate clearance, which I did; the Department of State (as I have already states) basically said that if I'm legally in the country and the TSA is cool with it then I can train. I've also come to understand that I will not attend any formal classes (I will self-study the theoretical notions required) and that my practical training will amount to 2-3 hours a week at most.

    My understanding of the subject is that I would not be eligible for a M-1 visa, as in any case I will not be busy with flight training all the time. I also believe that were I to start flying this would not intefere with my J-1 status as long as I comply with all the requirements (i.e. work full-time on the project I've come to the US for, otherwise not work on or off-campus nor move to another university, etc.). Finally, from what I've heard, there seems to be no regulation against pursuing flight training for people that are already legally in the US if this does not constitue some sort of professional training, and flying light sport aircraft is what is more or less as far as it gets from professional flying.

    If anyone (whether an attorney or otherwise) notes any fallacy in my reasoning please let me know -- I still have time to stop and reconsider before committing to anything that might undermine my legal presence here in the US.

    Thank you everyone,
    Pierluigi



    No comments:

    Post a Comment