Saturday, June 11, 2011

borders wallpaper

images Logo Wallpaper Border borders wallpaper. Wallpaper Border
  • Wallpaper Border



  • desibechara
    08-02 12:15 AM
    depends on what the job required per your labor cert. If it said 2 years, then even if you have 36 years of industry experience you need experience letters for only 2 years.

    If you are going for EB2 and your LC says MS+1 year of experience, you need experience for 1 year. If your LC said BS+5 years you need 5 years worth. If your LC said the job requires expertise in VC++, your experience letter must mention VC++.


    It is EB3 (PD 2001) and Lc did say that 3 years of experience and my first job almost have 2 years 8-9 months of experience. So I was thinking that USISC should not mind for letter of eperience for 3 remaining months..Current job ..I have been working now for 6.5 years....

    Does it matter..Do you think it really matters..

    let me know..otherwise I really have to worry about RFE

    DB





    wallpaper Wallpaper Border borders wallpaper. stencil-orders wallpapers
  • stencil-orders wallpapers



  • redcard
    10-05 08:29 PM
    finally approved... got magic emails this morning :D:D

    How does one go about canceling the pending EB2-NIW i-485 (possibly get the money back... will be glad to donate it all to IV :D:D)

    Congrats!

    Just a small glitch in your case.. when USCIS approves a case it automatically rejects any other pending application for 485.. infact it is a prerequisite for the AO to check this before the application can be approved. Surprised that in your case it did not happen.

    BTW you did mention that your dependents got approved on your EB2 application and your got on EB1.. seems like USCIS went out of the way to accommodate and change the process in your case...well seems like you might end up getting naturalized in another month of so.. Lucky you...





    borders wallpaper. Wallpaper Borders Blue Gold
  • Wallpaper Borders Blue Gold



  • hopefull
    05-25 01:58 AM
    No need to be scared of CIR. Even CIR is passed in current form US will reward right people those who are ready to take challenges. Make note of people who came for study in 1970 to 1995 How did they survive and overcome lot of issues. Those who want to get greencard on arrival has to forget and pack the bags. Those who has patience and work hard will get all including gc. There is always a way.


    Dude since 1999 to 2006 ..nothing





    2011 stencil-orders wallpapers borders wallpaper. Wallpaper borders are an
  • Wallpaper borders are an



  • ivgclive
    06-05 08:39 AM
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but I could not find anywhere else to post it on this website.

    I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.

    After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.

    Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)

    Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.


    "pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for " - Is that legal. I thought anytime you can change your lawer, she is just a rep for you.

    Anyway, it seems you are in a very frustrating situation, why don't you take one more shot to explain her that you are upset on delayed response, very politely. Eventhough the appointment time costs some money, you have a chance to tell her what you feel.

    If she is the only one at the office, it is understood why she bothers new clients over old clients.



    more...


    borders wallpaper. quot;Die cut wallpaper border for
  • quot;Die cut wallpaper border for



  • pmpforgc
    03-28 08:46 PM
    Hi

    I am changing my employment and will be going to reside in Memphis, TN

    My employment will be in the Arkansas State !! and My Family will be in GA for some time, I have a Part for the income this year 2009 in GA too!!

    Just to add this year (2008) I have to file state taxes for South Carolina as well as GA!!

    Looks like my tax story will get more interesting in 2009!!

    So what will be my Tax status in Case of TN and AR? Do I will need to file taxes in both state for 2009?

    thanks for your experienced input that will help me to be little proactive in this matter.





    borders wallpaper. Logo Wallpaper Border
  • Logo Wallpaper Border



  • gckalafda
    03-20 11:28 AM
    I got RFE on 140 asking

    all my expereince letter proir to 2002 ( I came US in 1999) and By the time I worked with two companys.

    Now I got one company exp letter and other one closed and I couldn't able to get the letter. as per sources and attorney advice I am submitting coleague affidavit.

    and also they asked me all w2's where I worked only few months in 2004 and w2 amount is not that great.

    I am still fearing how do USCIS take in to consideration when they finalise the case.

    Do you think all these are substantiate my case , or they may come with another RFE or denial..

    Please advise me what I want to do, I haven't submitt my case yet.

    Thanks



    more...


    borders wallpaper. Farm 4 Wallpaper Border
  • Farm 4 Wallpaper Border



  • sparky63
    February 2nd, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Ok, true. But I guess I'm still hung up on the "suggestion" (not rule, I suppose) to have more space in the direction the subject is heading or looking than to the rear of him/her/it - especially also not to center the subject. So, I'd still crop it the same, but I should have indicated better what I was thinking (not a tight crop, which is probably what it sounded like I meant).

    All, I really appreciate your help and suggestions. I plan to submit both 'Solitary' and 'Father and Son' (I can submit up to 3 photos).

    jliechty, is this what you were thinking:





    2010 Wallpaper Borders Blue Gold borders wallpaper. Logo Wallpaper Border
  • Logo Wallpaper Border



  • sanju
    08-01 11:38 PM
    Great effort, glad to see you back walking_dude. Glad that you are not near me, otherwise you would beat me for wanting to kissing you :p



    more...


    borders wallpaper. Borders wallpaper to
  • Borders wallpaper to



  • MAC
    March 27th, 2004, 08:47 AM
    Cool Shot Indy Bud!

    Here is my March Madness shot:

    http://member.newsguy.com/~kentucky/bb/bbpics.htm





    hair Wallpaper borders are an borders wallpaper. horse wallpaper borders
  • horse wallpaper borders



  • fromnaija
    03-08 05:53 PM
    Did you file to change to H4 after your H1 transfer was rejected? If you did not, you might want to talk to a lawyer as you may probably be out of status.

    Hi,
    My husband filed I485 in August 2007 and included me as derivative. I also hold H1B visa from January 2005. I entered US in H4 visa in 2001 and later converted to H1. My questions and concerns are will the immigration officer will dig into my employment history starting from Jan 2005 till now and ask for paystubs and w2 etc. I submitted 3 months paystubs along with I485 form. Is that just enough? I have sleepless nights nowadays. This is my situation. Employer A who got me H1B initially in 2005 could not get me a project continuously for about one year. So later I tranferred my H1 to another company B. Company B got me project and started working for company B after a long gap. Subsequently my H1 tranfer to company B was rejected during Feb 2007 due to some reason. Since I was in a project, company B again filed for another H1 transfer through it's another sister company C in March 2007. Got RFE and because of abondonment it was also rejected in October 2007. While I filed I485, I submitted 3 months paystubs of company C. My concern is will I be scrutinized by the immigration officer while processing my I485? Please experts, your suggestion and help is much appreciated.



    more...


    borders wallpaper. 7quot; Wallpaper Border
  • 7quot; Wallpaper Border



  • MAC
    March 29th, 2004, 05:23 PM
    I'm sure a lot of folks are pretty bored with basketball by now, but I kinda like this one from tonight. Don't worry, if Indiana goes to the Finals (which there is a very good chance they will, we only have until June. :)


    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/543/1miami1.jpg

    Outstanding! Hope they make it! I'll be off-line a bit!

    Later,

    MAC

    MTR Approved No Status change online [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : MTR Approved No Status change online






    hot quot;Die cut wallpaper border for borders wallpaper. with wallpaper borders.
  • with wallpaper borders.



  • larmani
    10-26 01:56 PM
    I believe if your H1 expires before your I-140 approval and your PD is less than 365 days you will not get 1 year extension. If I-140 premium process reinstates that is only chance otherwise you have to take vaccation and come back.



    more...


    house wallpaper borders uk. borders wallpaper. Wallpaper Border
  • Wallpaper Border



  • HawaldarNaik
    02-11 10:50 PM
    Your last message says would u do more ? would you participate ?

    I lost my job in December but was lucky enough to get back on a project within two weeks. What i find about this post is that it is a strange way of trying to get attention, and attention for what, do you or have you an idea or a roadmap to address the issue ?
    What does participation mean
    Going for some march or peaceful rally that does nothing or very little
    come on wake up and start suggesting ways of addressing this and we will be more than willing to participate

    Lets talk of productivity not activity where people just send emails or calls etc etc that leads to no where, what we want is a good solid recognition of the fact that the world is a golbal village and productive resources should have a easier path to stay anywhere in the world

    By the way without mincing words and with no malice to you...this heading of yours is really an incorrect way of drawing attention cause i know a lot of my friends who have been laid off now for more than two to three months and have been in the US, more than i have i.e. over 8 to 10 years and are still waiting for a GC and have nowhere to go and beleive me are in a very bad shape, emotionally and financially....

    So in short either Lead the way with good suggetions/options rather than gathering people and money that leads to nothing and nowhere and only takes 2 leaps forward and 4 leaps backward (in terms of immigration reforms)





    tattoo Logo Wallpaper Border borders wallpaper. order wallpaper.
  • order wallpaper.



  • jsb
    08-13 09:26 PM
    EB2 India
    PD 5/2004
    I-140 approved 6/2006 TSC
    I-485 delivered Jul 2, NSC
    LUD on I-140 7/28/2007
    No receipts or check cashing yet



    Hi,

    My application reached NSC on july 2nd 10.25 am & the LUD on my I-140 was changed on July 28th still no receipt notice or the cheque got cashed. No idea whatz going????

    So I guess the LUD change is nothing relevant to I-485 filing.

    Thanks & Regds
    MV



    more...


    pictures Farm 4 Wallpaper Border borders wallpaper. Kids Wallpaper Borders
  • Kids Wallpaper Borders



  • suny_saini
    08-06 07:45 AM
    oh sorry it was approved on october 2003 not 2002.





    dresses with wallpaper borders. borders wallpaper. Wallpaper Borders
  • Wallpaper Borders



  • fatjoe
    03-17 11:33 AM
    My husband recieved a transfer notice for his I-485 from TSC saying that the
    "Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS office at Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
    I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My PD is July-04. Is any body in the same situation as me and received such transfer notice. I am really anxious about this. Please let me know is it somethign to worry about and what I take for the interview when I am called.
    I will greatly appreciate any help with this.
    Thanks.



    more...


    makeup Borders wallpaper to borders wallpaper. wallpaper borders uk.
  • wallpaper borders uk.



  • meridiani.planum
    07-28 02:48 AM
    My friend who is a contractor in the company where I am working, is right now on H1B. He is a very hard worker and cheerful fellow. My employer (among big5 tech companies in US) offered him fulltime position.

    His EAD is going to be expired soon, as he is a july 07 filer. He is worried that if he joins my employer at this point, and if he doesn't get his EAD renewed in time, he would be in trouble.

    He already sent papers for renew but haven't heard back. After six weeks, his current EAD will expire.

    can anyone guide, what are his options? my employer will not file H1B. is there anything like interim EAD?

    if his EAD has been pending for 90 days, USCIS says you can enquire about getting an interim EAD. I dont know of anyone recently who has got an interim EAD though...

    Having said that, how long back did he apply for the renewal and at what center? Based on some stats NSC is taking anywhere from 60 to 90 days for EAD approval (even mine has now been pending for over 4 weeks). TSC has been faster. So if its NSC, and its <90 days, hang on a bit, you might just get the approval soon.





    girlfriend order wallpaper. borders wallpaper. Recently, wallpaper borders
  • Recently, wallpaper borders



  • knowDOL
    06-05 09:27 AM
    oh! what a luck. I have not come across anyone who has this situation. My guess is that you should have no problem for 1 year extensions but you cannot get 3 year extensions because 3 year extensions are only for people who cannot file for i485 because of retrogression and you do not meet that criteria and According to Yates memo you are eligible for 1 year extension.





    hairstyles 7quot; Wallpaper Border borders wallpaper. Toile Wallpaper Border
  • Toile Wallpaper Border



  • reno_john
    06-11 12:01 PM
    Asked Core Iv A Question And They Deleted The Thread

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I asked IV core on what version of immigration bill they support because I and other people wanted to know since there are so many amendments to the current immigration bill and Now I log in to see , the thread is missing, why, my question was straight forward, again I am asking them on what form of immigration bill they support. I highly doubt In what they are doing looks like they are working for the benefit of them self. Guys please don�t be ignorant and its your right to ask the question don�t be a dumb crowd but ask questions.
    I am too in the same GC queue with I140 and I485 filed and pending, so don�t count me as anti � immigrant but also want to see the betterment of others too who are in GC process and will be effected due to the introduction of the new bill.





    gc_chahiye
    09-27 02:05 AM
    Actually, I don't think there really is a ROW is there? Isn't it just that 193 country columns isn't practical.

    actually as and when a country hits the 7% per-country limit or in general becomes a big consumer of visas, it gets its own column.

    China for instance has been in and out. In 1999 it was its own column, became part of ROW in 2002 and now again has its own column:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1350.html

    Dominican Republic was there in 1995, but is now part of ROW:
    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/9502bulletin.html





    eb3_nepa
    03-07 02:18 PM
    Hi,

    A while ago on one of the conference calls, if i remember correctly, it was mentioned that there wud be a team of ppl who would be aggressively calling up people and ask them to join.

    First off am i correct? If i am correct, I was wondering if the same team could look at the contributions from the various members and call the "dormant" members up and ask them why they are apprehensive to contribute.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment